Welcome Georgetown Families!
PARENT & FAMILY WEEKEND
Each year, we invite families to spend the weekend at Georgetown. Visit your Hoya student and experience university life through faculty lectures, sporting events, receptions, information sessions, and performances.
This year, Parent & Family Weekend will be Friday, October 17 - Sunday, October 19.
IMPORTANT DATES & INFORMATION
Parents and families of new students, CLICK HERE for information about orientation and resources to prepare for the fall.
Mark your calendar with these important dates:
- Saturday, August 23, 2014: Arrival of New Undergraduate Students
- Sunday, August 24, 2014: New Student Academic Convocation
- Monday, August 25, 2014: Arrival of Returning Students
- Friday, October 17, 2014 - Sunday, October 19, 2014: Parents Weekend
- Thursday, May 14, 2015: Senior Convocation
- Friday, May 15 - Sunday, May 17, 2015: Commencement Weekend
Visit the University Registrar page for Georgetown University's official academic calendar.
Want to know what's happening on the Hilltop? Check out the latest issue of Georgetown Magazine.